I'm a Brazilian freelance translator and interpreter (English - Portuguese), working remotely for 13 years (8 of them exclusively remote work), either from Rio de Janeiro or wherever else in the world I happen to be at the time - which is often :)
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- My favorite city in the world is New York. It's a mix of cultures from the entire planet, so it's a little bit like traveling the world within the space of an island.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Putting your miles program to work, ordering tap water wherever you can, collecting experiences - not things.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I couldn't pick just one! My favorite cities are New York City and Nice, though, so I'll always go back to those.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start slowly gathering a few things in a tote bag a few days before, then the bulk of it is usually packed the day before.