Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meI'm one of the co-founders of Insured Nomads.
Splitting my time currently between Birmingham, Alabama, USA and Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil I have lived on four continents and am raising third culture kids (TCK) with my incredible partner and wife, Juliana, who is a global health/travel med doc & a co-founder of Insured Nomads.
- Reason for joining
- I'm a nomad/wanderer/expat/remote-worker/etc and work in the industry supporting the lifestyle so want to learn from you all through your writings, posts, comments and social media channels. Reach out and visit when in Rio.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- staying at charitable organizations that have hospitality suites on a donation basis
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Eastern Europe - haven't been there yet, would like to establish e-residency and explore new cultures
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- sadly, Elephant, long ago. I wouldn't do it again now that I know more.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- same day