Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meBay Area born, raised, and currently based - right outside of San Francisco! After four years of teaching English in South Korea (2016-2020), I pivoted into social media management, content writing, and content creation. Originally having plans to move abroad long term again after my time in Korea, I am now fully embracing the digital nomad life and taking the opportunity to go on adventures locally, domestically, and internationally whether solo, with family, friends, or my own travel community.
I absolutely love connecting with others over their own experiences and can't wait to make new travel friends in this community!
- Reason for joining
- I'd like to join a more close knit community of travelers especially location based
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat local food!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Europe so I can country hop easily and visit all the countries that are next on my list.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- The Peak Tram funicular in Hong Kong to get to Victoria's Peak
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A few days in advance. (I used to be a "night before I leave" packer!)