Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meI teach college physiology, working for two universities (one online). I also own a car repair shop with my husband. As someone living with chronic illness, I have learned that there is no time like the present for traveling!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- All of them!
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Your next trip is worth so much more than the Starbucks you're buying at home.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- A few months exploring Turkey. We were just in Istanbul and the west and loved it!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Just a few hours. But I keep a list of what's already packed, as I go.