Featured Member BadgeA Nomadic Network Star!
3 | Events
About meI am a philanthrhopy consultant, travel writer, photographer at Wayfaringviews.com. I inspire my readers to explore beyond the obvious with alternative itineraries and offbeat adventures. I love traveling for hiking & heritage, literary/cultural travel, street art and offbeat locations.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Shoulder season travel is always less crowded and less expensive than high season
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- For years, I've been dreaming of a luxury over the water bungalow in the Maldives
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Getting to the jungle in Costa Rica required a small plane ride, a short truck ride and then a boat.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually the day before. I go carry-on and keep it simple.