Featured Member BadgeA Nomadic Network Star!
About meI am a passionate world traveler, blogger and photographer. I enjoy experiencing other cultures and creating new memories with others along the way. I am a proud female solo traveler inviting other courageous and brave women like me to live our best lives!
I am a free spirit, a constant learner of life, an adventurer, and an explorer with a huge heart for our world. I want to continue in this awesome journey of discovery to learn, to experience, and to bring inspiration to others.
I have traveled to 54 countries so far and have no plans to ever stop. I began my travel website in 2015 to write about my most memorable travel experiences during a 2 year RTW trip.
Check out some of my stories and get inspired to travel more! www.cataintheworld.com
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- eat on the streets, sleep in homestays
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Eastern Europe because I want to enjoy all of its natural beauty
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- man-powered tuk tuk
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- the day before, I am a procrastinator when it comes to packing. The more I travel the worse I get at this!