5 | Events
About meBeen gallivanting slowly around the globe for the last 10 years as a nomad-- 50 states, 28 countries, 6 continents.
- Reason for joining
- To connect with other nomads!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- A massive, 25-state road trip through my own country made me fall in love with life on the road
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- There's *always* another way. Think outside the box.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Backpacking through Africa
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- In Bangkok I got around via a surprising number of modes of transportation: sky train, tuk tuk, moto taxi, ferry, water taxi, public bus, taxi cab, and walking
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I live out of my backpack, I am ready for a trip at every moment!