About meDigital nomads, my husband and I travel 80% of the time and spending 20% of our time in our home base in Southern California. Things have changed since COVID-19, but we are hopeful we can get back to traveling, seeing the world and meeting people from all over. We have a travel vlog as well as a blog.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Cambodia - seeing the happy smiling faces of the kids at the water villages made me realize there is so much out there in the world to udnerstand
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- points points points! and we stay at hostels
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- 2 hour tuk tuk ride in cambodia was rough!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Same day