About meFrom San Diego originally, based in NYC for ~10 years. Traveled through over 85 countries, can't pick favorites but have favorite moments which are most of the times completely unexpected interactions in a random place in a random city. That's what makes the expenses, airports, and time on planes and trains all worth it.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Booking intra-country flights after you've arrived.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Greenland / the Arctic, it looks like another world up there.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Self-driving taxis in Vegas, before they were even totally legal
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A day before