Jump to navigation
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Egypt! This was my first big solo trip abroad that was a completely new experience for me. I rode on camels, met cool people from all over the world, floated down the Nile on a felucca and got food poisoning!
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat as much from local markets and street food vendors.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would take my time sailing through the South Pacific island nations.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A camel or the back of stranger's motorbike.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start preparing a few weeks before and then pack a few days before.