1 | Event
About meHello! :)
I am Adrian and I live in a small town in the natural state of Arkansas. I work for a non-profit and my work has really developed my love for travel. My hope is to be able to work in travel full time one day, whether that be as a writer or working remote with a company. You will typically find me sipping coffee while searching for flight deals. I really enjoy large cities, but I also have a newfound love for the mountains. City or mountains though, I love a good winter trip with snow. Ultimately, I am passionate about travel because of the people and cultures that traveling introduces you to!
- Reason for joining
- I would love to join this community to connect with people who share a passion for travel like myself! :)
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Most definitely backpack traveling - and being flexible with dates to find cheap flights.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Switzerland - I LOVE the mountains and Switzerland looks dreamy in pictures, so I can only imagine what it is like in person!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I would say a kind stranger's van in Macedonia.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I am guilty of starting to pack for a trip about a month in advance.