1 | Following 17 | Events
About meI'm a freelance writer, photographer and blogger who loves the outdoors. My focus is on sustainable travel and adventure and wherever I go, I'm looking for the best ways to travel light and play outside!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- When I first experienced the power of travel I was in high school, volunteering in the Dominican Republic.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- When booking flights, search for one-way tickets instead of round trip and be open to traveling on different airlines there and back!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- This changes daily, but before the pandemic, I had my sights set on the Galapagos Islands.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A tuk tuk in Guatemala was pretty unique.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Depends on the trip, but for a big, lengthy trip, at least a week. I have to have time to plan how to get everything into a single day pack!