About meI've traveled Europe in a van for half a year on a small budget, I've worked in hotels around Scotland, I'm currently studying for my travel agent license, I also am an assistant tour guide for Global Palate Adventures, and I travel around the country for a marketing job.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Scotland or Croatia
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- New Zealand - because of the beauty of Lord of the Rings
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Kayak or Hitchhike
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A couple days physically, weeks mentally.