Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meHi! My name is Alyson and I am so happy to be here in the company of other travel enthusiasts! Currently social distancing around Florida, to focus on local travel during the pandemic, but Mexico and Bali are next on my list. Starting a travel blog for women who love the beach. Follow my new Instagram account for my travel blog please :-)
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- France, where I went on a school trip way back in high school.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Travel slow, meet the locals, and find accommodations through them that are not even listed on Airbnb for half the price!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I'm basically on a mission to find the best beaches in the world!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Backs of pickup trucks, scooters... nothing too crazy. Took my car with me when I moved from New Jersey to Florida on the Amtrack autotrain, that was pretty cool.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Hehe I'm pretty bad procrastinator... a few hours before is my norm.