Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meHi! My name is Alyson and I am so happy to be here in the company of other travel enthusiasts! Currently based out of Miami, FL, but working as a digital nomad so I can travel as much as possible. About to launch my own travel blog for women who love the beach, so stay tuned! ;-)
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- France, where I went on a school trip way back in high school.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Travel slow, meet the locals, and find accommodations through them that are not even listed on Airbnb for half the price!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I'm basically on a mission to find the best beaches in the world!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Backs of pickup trucks, scooters... nothing too crazy. Took my car with me when I moved from New Jersey to Florida on the Amtrack autotrain, that was pretty cool.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Hehe I'm pretty bad procrastinator... a few hours before is my norm.