About meI am a photographer who loves to travel to new places, meet new people, explore and learn. I am a wife and dog mom to our beagle mix named Hannah whom I adore. I specialize in pet and equine photography for business. My personal work is documentary and travel photography. I can't wait to get out and start exploring again!
- Reason for joining
- I love traveling and it would be great to connect with others who do also.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- My first trip ever... to France when I was in college. I did a 3 week sketch-booking class traveling through Brittany & Normandy.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Not that much of a hack everyone doesn't probably already use...mainly using travel points, staying is hostels and using budget airlines.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Everywhere! Seriously a hard question... Greece, Norway, Sweden, Africa, India, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Peru, Nepal, Palau are just a couple of my top places. I have different reason for each location.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- About a week or so