Jump to navigation
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- My first trip to Europe at the age of 15, got me hooked. I did a whilrwind trip with my high school world history class over spring break and that was that. I have been in love ever since with adventure and the unknown.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I am really itching to go to (so many places) but lately, Mongolia. The uniqueness of the destination intrigues me- the people, the nature, the food and the festivals.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- water buffalo
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I usually take my suitcase out about a couple of weeks in advance and start pilling stuff on top of it as time time creeps closer to departure. For me, packing is. process of constantly eliminating stuff from my pile so i don't over pack or forget stuff.