Hello so glad to be here .... About me, well a little of it anyway. Drum Social Buzz Award winning Social Media & Community Manager, pet and housesitting digital nomad, born in the UK made in Canada. Lived in numerous countries, six years in Bombay, sorry Mumbai, three + in Africa. Traveled across Canada and serial explorer of the USA. Passionate about my three P's .. Pets, People & Places. Proudly managing a global community of 80K pet loving travellers, including pet owners and sitters with www.TrustedHousesitters.com
Oh and proving you're never too old to follow and realise your dreams. Ask me anything, I've probably lived most of it!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- House sitting .. slow, affordable
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- South Africa ... the people and the wildlife
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Flatbed truck
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!