1 | Following 20 | Events
About meSolo traveller (major introvert! 😀), I yearn for mental challenges so cultures very different from mine are ideal. Second is nature.
Majorly into architecture (especially Buddhist one), arts, geology, and generally weird, boring stuff.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- The usual tips like hostels, Couchsurfing, etc, but I personally prefer using cashback websites so I can put more money aside for future trips and sometimes get money back from hotel stays.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- New Zealand (for the third time, it's not enough!) and the 2000 places on my Google Maps Want to go list!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I'd say horse-drawn carriage to get to archaeological site on an island during low tide. I prefer walking to places though.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week before but starting getting the stuff out to pack much earlier.