About meOriginally from New Orleans, Louisiana, I left my hometown to pursue big dreams of living in New York City and working in the fashion industry. Fast forward 12 years to present day, where I have now quit said fashion dream job and the corporate lifestyle attached to it, and am now pursuing an entrepreneurial career in travel advising. I'm excited for the next chapter and to meet other fellow travel enthusiasts here!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I fell in love with traveling on my first trip abroad which was to Spain and Italy.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Sign up for Scott's Cheap Flights emails to get airline deals in your local area
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Egypt is top on my travel bucket list. The pyramids and Sphinx of this ancient civilization fascinate me!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I recently took a helicopter ride - that did not have doors!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I definitely start thinking about what to pack about a month out. I'm a planner. :-)
LocationNew York City