About meI'm a Bay Area native who loves living the expat life. I spent four years teaching English in South Korea and am currently back in California for the time being with plans to move to Germany.
- Reason for joining
- I'd like to join a more close knit community of travelers especially location based
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Eat local food!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Europe so I can country hop easily and visit all the countries that are next on my list.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- The Peak Tram funicular in Hong Kong to get to Victoria's Peak
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A few days in advance. (I used to be a "night before I leave" packer!)