26 | Events
About meGreek living in Bath, UK. Travel and sports enthusiast trying to explore the world in my own way!
- Reason for joining
- I want to start my own blog and this seems the right place to get the knowledge from. Plus it is super fun
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- New York. Everything is different in New York. The people, the streets, life and even the breathing air. Cannot really put it into words. You have to visit it yourself to understand how this city changes you.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Spend a lot of time doing research about flights and hotels/hostels. You may end up spending a lot of time researching but it will save you lots of money.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Hawaii is the dream destination. By the sea, laying on a sunbed or enjoying water activities. A world without stress!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I have once flown in a military helicopter from an island to a smaller island (part of my military training). We had to wear headphones because the noise of the helicopter was dangerous for our ears. Or at least the higher ranked officers had to wear them
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I like to be organized but I find one or two days before the trip enough time to start packing.