About mePortland native, recently returned to Portland after nearly 4 years ex-pat in France. Miss my adopted country, but happy to be back with friends & family!
- Reason for joining
- I'm passionate about travel and have an intellectual curiosity about the world, so I thought it would be fun to meet others who feel the same way!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- My first trip to Europe, and France specifically. I loved the lifestyle, the walkable neighborhoods, fast trains & metro systems, the food, the language.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Around the World Trip. I want to see virtually everywhere in the world, experience the history and culture.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A camel, who took off running free from his guide 😳
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The night before, with a packing list. I have a "travel center" where most of my travel stuff is stored & I'm pretty efficient at it now after 4 years of traveling nearly every other weekend