1 | Event
About meI'm a marketer that has worked in the travel industry for 5+ years. I've visited 45 states, 30 countries, and have lived in 7 different countries, 6 different states, and spent 2 years nomadic around the world.
For fun, I love exploring craft breweries, playing billiards, and camping
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Set your budget first, then your when, then start looking to see where you can go for your budget and timeline
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Scotland in the fall to go scuba diving with the basking sharks
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Start a packing list a week before, pack 2 days before for for long trips