7 | Events
About meWe are Scott and Cecilia, two lovebirds on a mission to redefine “Adventure.”
We believe that an adventure is anything exciting, new, or outside of your comfort zone; and that adventure is not limited to just tremendous adrenaline-rush activities.
Adventure can be found in every moment and every interaction; and there are endless possibilities for adventure around you.
Our pursuit of new experiences has introduced us to amazing people, incredible foods, unique accommodations around the world, and some of the most thrilling experiences we could have ever dreamed of. Through our adventure travel blog Lovicarious.com, we hope to inspire others to approach the world with a lens of curiosity and enthusiasm.
- Reason for joining
- connect with a larger community of travellers and bloggers
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Cape Verde, where I served 2 years as a Peace Corps volunteer.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Always travel local, take the bus, the tuk tuk, the tricycle or whatever the local mode of transportation might be. It is the best way to meet people and immerse yourself in local culture.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Fiji. I am half Filipino so island vibes run in my blood.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I rode a donkey with my neighbor to get water when I was in Cape Verde.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- a week before