1 | Event
About meI'm a managing attorney for a major consumer-based technology/finance company. I have always worked from home (even pre-COVID) and have a relatively flexible schedule that enables me to have ample time to spend with my guests.
Before relocating to Arizona twelve years ago, I lived in Manhattan and worked as an attorney for one of Europe's largest investment banks. I also taught economics, finance and business ethics at a local college.
I have a B.S. in Business & Economics, an M.A. in Economics, and a J.D., which I earned at age 36.
I live alone with my dog in my brand-new home.
I have been an active host using similar websites for many years and have over one hundred fifty references on those sites. I always enjoy having interesting people from around the world staying with me, whether for culture and language exchange or to take on various projects.
- Reason for joining
- I'm an active free host and eager to welcome low-budget travelers into my home.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- An Antarctica cruise.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Small turboprop plane flying to northern Iceland.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Packing, only a few days in advance. Planning, sometimes months.