2 | Events
About meI am a recent college graduate currently based in New York City looking to make connections before and during my move to Greece! I am taking a leap of faith and moving to Greece for a year before returning back to school in the U.S. I have been lucky to travel the world the past few years but this will be longest trip and first time solo traveling. I would love to connect with other and hear any advice anyone has to offer! Thanks so much :)
- Reason for joining
- I would like to join because I am looking for a community of like-minded travels to connect with and learn from while I take my first solo trip.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Never buy coffee from Starbucks when traveling
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- This is so tough! I guess I would say I would travel around Europe but all via sailing. I have to admit I have never sailed before but it seems like an incredibly unique travel experience and great way to see more authentic sites in countries.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Elephant (I did extensive research to make sure the sanctuary was humane and regulated)
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I'd like to say a month ahead but maybe a week is the truth...