Featured Member BadgeThe Nomadic Network Chapter Leader
About meI love travel and adventure. Extreme sports and nature. I lead adrenaline junkie adventure trips!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Costa Rica
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- The one that nobody else knows? Bring a bag of laundry pods in a ziplock bag. TSA doesn't count it as liquid. Shove a folded up laundry bag in the pocket of your suitcase and (if your destination has accessible laundry) now you pack less clothes!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- New Zealand because it's gorgeous and it's got all the best adrenaline junkie stuff. They invented bungee jumping!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- I don't think I've used any surprising modes of transportation but I drove from Washington State to Florida by myself!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Day before or same day though it depends on the trip.