3 | Events
About meI am a traveler, a peace and justice advocate and a citizen of the world. I have been an active member of Servas for ten years and now I am very excited to have discovered TNN. (Servas is a 70-plus year old international organization promoting cross-cultural understanding and communication through home stays and other visits between members.) In my professional life, I'm the author of many children's books and a speaker to children and teachers at schools around the USA and the world.
- Reason for joining
- I am interested in travel and I'm interested in peace.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Antarctica because it's so amazing and I wouldn't want to go through life without seeing it.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- dugout canoe up a remote river in Ecuador
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Anywhere between a month and an hour!