About meI’m a wanderer... I love to travel... anywhere. I travel for work which is AWESOME and I travel with my husband and kids occasionally, but I also travel solo. I don’t enjoy the “all inclusive” type of travel. I want to immerse myself in culture and see and do and experience. In the last few years I’ve been to 10 countries in North America, Asia and Europe. Have two trips planned in my home country of Canada, the East Coast in May and West Coast in September (both thanks to kick ass cheap flight deals from Swoop)
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Koh Phangan because it has a double personality.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Secret Flying and eat like a local
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Philippines because in my dreams it’s dreamy and beautiful
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- The back of a truck through winding roads, mountain and jungle
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week in advance