5 | Events
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Isle of Skye, Scotland
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Check with some swanky hotels if you can pay to use their pool for the day. You don't have to stay at the fancy hotels to be able to use their ammenities.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Currently, I think Svalbard, Norway would be fascinating. I am curious about the seed vault and would love to experience the Arctic.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- The chicken bus in Laos. The floor was composed of chicken crates and when the chickens departure stop came, the chickens and their coops were removed, leaving us humans having to hoist ourselves up to our bus seats for the remainder of the journey.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I am a terrible procrastinator with packing. I have dreams of missing departures because I am still packing. But alas, these night terrors are rarely enough to sway my actual arms and brain into action. I prepare for all other aspects but packing is nofun