1 | Event
About mePassionate about alternative and innovative approaches to education, culture, immersive travel, writing, living an active lifestyle, and community involvement.
Curiosity is the spice in life- once you lose it, you lose all flavor.
Born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska where I fell in love with the outdoors, with adventure, with figure skating, and with my partner.
Hosted an exchange student from Japan at 12 years old which is when I first grew passionate about cross-cultural connection. I now attend a school with 85% international students and have a couch to crash on and a friend to visit across the world. Studied in San Francisco, Seoul, Hyderabad, Berlin, Buenos Aires, and London with Minerva University.
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I am travel-obsessed and want to connect with a community that has the same passion as me
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Keeping your mind open to destinations so you can snag flights when they're cheap; mileage plan credit cards
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Every variation has occurred