About meI'm a travel mad Brit living in Singapore (10th city). I'm passionate about sustainable travel and responsible tourism as well as family travel and empowering expat women.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Ecuador - I went there when I was 18 and completely feel in love with the country, its people and the culture. It forever changed my life and how I travel.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Forward planning so you can jump on deals when they come up
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Vietnam - because we had to cancel our trip at the last minute just as the Covid-19 crisis was kicking off
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A cessna plane in Indonesia was the most memorable. The most painful was sitting on a bag of potatoes on a bus in Mozambique.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start putting things out around a week in advance but the bulk of it is done the night before