About meI'm a world traveler / musician turned software engineer. In 2014 I left home for a year of teaching English in Bangkok and then spent 6 1/2 months backpacking around the world.
- Reason for joining
- Travel is everything to me and I would love to network with more likeminded travelers. I attended my first Nomadic Network event this week and loved i
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- At the airport, always fill up your empty water bottle and get cash from the ATM before leaving. Also, Global Entry with TSA PreCheck is totally worth it!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I'm dreaming of a trip from Bangkok to Bali by land (as much as possible). I'd love to see Bangkok again, I love the journey, and I'ld love to experience Bali for the first time.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- From Siem Reap to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, I took a boat that was created from an old Soviet airplane.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually 2 days in advance