1 | Follower 6 | Events
About meI own a food tour company in Madison, WI, called Madison Food Explorers, and travel as often as I can. Food is always a focus, and I love a historic hotel lobby bar. My favorite project is planning a trip!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- tie - France or Italy.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- When traveling with kids, bring powdered lemonade or juice for their water at the cafes - cheaper than ordering lemoade or Coke.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Norway, on the Hurtigruten, to see the northern lights.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- A week. But I start accumulating stuff the month before and up to the day before.