1 | Event
About meHi I’m Gary, San Francisco Bay Area is my home. Looking forward to meet and learn from everyone who has been to places I want to go and also places I’ve been but missed. My bucket list is long but slowly checking them off.
- Reason for joining
- I would love to see a community in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Camino de Santiago hike
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Japan would be on top of my list for the culture and history
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Other than very short trips on horseback and horse carriages, it would probably be the train ride from Xining China to Tibet, an overnight 21 hours in a sleeping car, going pass the Tibetan high plains at 17,500’ altitude
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually two days to a week in advance depending on the adventure