1 | Follower 2 | Events
About meI’m a budget traveler who LOVES adventure, vanlife, Asia, street food, & wildlife of all kinds.
I’m a freelance writer, blogger, & passionate about immersive travel.
Super excited to be apart of this community since NomadicMatt was the first blog I used on my travels abroad.
- Reason for joining
- I’ve seen lots of virtual meet ups and I would love to connect with fellow travelers
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- EAT THE STREET FOOD. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Right now? Pakistan.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- 16- hour open air trains in Myanmar. If you’ve done it...you know it’s surprising.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Day of the flight 🤗