3 | Events
About meGlobetrotter, wanderluster, digital nomad, feminist. I have two passions in life: travel and empowering women. My goal is to bring these together to equip women to branch out, tap into their courage, and explore this beautiful world.
- Reason for joining
- I’m an experienced traveler looking to level up by connecting with like-minded wanderlusters
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Stay in hostels. They provide a wonderful sense of community and connect you with like-minded travelers.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A scooter in Cambodia with all of my luggage and a driver
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- For small trips (1 week or less), the night before. For big trips 1+ months), months before.