1 | Event
About meWorld traveler at 83 countries and counting. Will be retiring from teaching high school AP Human Geography and World History in the next year. I will be traveling the world visiting classrooms as I write a book about how to inspire students in the classroom. I am a varsity level swimmer still! I play the flute, read about 120 books a years!, love to walk / day hike, and have international pen pals. My profile photo is me at Cape Sounio at the Poseidon Temple, Athens, Greece this past August 2021. Galapagos Islands in December and summer, 2022 I will be traveling Africa!!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Junior year abroad in London, England. Still my favorite city in the whole world!
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Carry your own breakfast and snacks
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- China through Central Asia following the Silk Road
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I have a world packing list for my backpack as well as my carry on. I can be ready to go anywhere in 1 hour!