About meI took my first solo trip in 1997, hitchhiking across Canada. Since then, I've been to every continent, and have created a life focused on sustainable tourism and best practices. It is my passion, and my honour to share travel experiences with others!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- read travel blogs for insider information - use responsible travel companies for deeper more educational experiences
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Easter Europe - it's one of the few regions that remains unexplored to me still, and has always had an allure to it.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- golf cart taxis, and school-bus buses in Belize, fishing boats in Thailand, and a bamboo train in Cambodia.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I set things out a day before - I pack them up a couple hours before.