1 | Event
About meI’m the Jackie Jones Global Citizen on a mission to travel to all 193 United Nations Member States. I was born in London, raised in New York City and have lived in Beijing, China as a Disney Foreign Trainer.
- Reason for joining
- I want to join the community because I love all things travel and love to connect with other travelers.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- New York City made me fall in love with traveling because there are so many people there from so many places.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Get an apartment in a local community, enjoy the local people and foods and explore the surrounding cities and countries.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- I would go around the world. I have no idea what I am going to see until I get there so I want to get there to see what I can see.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A rickshaw in Saigon. I had a man hoist me up and walk me around the City. It was humbling and exciting at the same time.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start a backpacking trip as soon as someone says let’s go backpacking.