1 | Follower 2 | Events
About meI am a Digital Content Specialist who loves travel. I quit my job in 2017 to travel around Central America for 6 months - Mexico was my favourite place!
As a freelance travel writer I've written editorial features for national newspapers in the UK on destinations ranging from Ibiza and Dubai to Oman and Jakarta.
I also run the blog Man Abroad, about adventure travel and managing your mental health.
- Reason for joining
- I want to spend more time focusing on my love of travel
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Using top-up cards like Monzo, Revolut and Starling to make your money go further
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Hawaii, Japan and Raja Ampat in Indonesia are high on the list
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Seabob in Ibiza - felt like James Bond
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Probably think about it a few days before and do it the night before, finish on the day