About meRetired NYC teacher and Returned Peace Corps Volunteer with a passion for travel!
Likes: beaches, cycling, walking, film festivals, and anything having to do with travel.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Student teaching in Scotland in 1988.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Never buy things without using a credit card that give you points.....it's a great way to get free travel quickly!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Easter Island
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Chicken bus in Africa
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!