2 | Events
About meMy creative/entrepreneurial story starts back in 2015 when I bought a one way ticket to South America and quit my full time job to do some soul searching and international community service. My understanding of social media and my following grew from there, sharing my travels, life experiences and story of personal growth. I’ve been back in the states for a year, I’ve started my own business and now I advocate for mental health and mindset, giving back and pursuing your passions. I love sharing travel hacks, tips and real life stories that help people get a grasp on what long term travel is all about. We’re all here for connection and travel allows us the perspective to understand that we are all so much more alike than we are different! And that’s what it’s all about.
- Reason for joining
- I want to join because I love the open mindedness and courage that it takes to embrace
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Partake in work exchange
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- An hour