3 | Events
About meI’m a young, black, passionate aspiring wanderer. I get asked constantly what I want to do with my life, my career, and what are my goals. There’s only one thing that crosses my mind… to travel. To have my career travel with me and support me. To embrace different cultures, learn their languages, eat the delicacies they place in front of me. My goal is to be well versed in many things not just American culture or science. My goal is to show other little girls who look like me that they too, can see the world and embrace it without hinderance.
- Reason for joining
- I enjoy all the information posted on the blog and how helpful it is to my goals of traveling. Joining the community will allow me to learn more.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- I don’t have one yet and I need to get one quickly.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- To space! There in the dark expanse you have to potential to see anything, be anywhere, and discover things unseen and unknown.
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Definitely the night before