About meRetired PR professional who loves adventure and travel from trekking to see mountain gorillas, to snorkeling with Galapagos penguins swimming by, to standing in Red Square, to enjoying as many wild animals as possible in their natural habitats, to glory in the stunning beauty when hiking Grand Canyon, to whitewater rafting the headwaters of the Nile or the Colorado River. I live life with intention. And do and see as much as I can.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- US National Parks
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Zero in to engage actual suppliers rather than consolidators.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- AFRICA. Welcoming cultures that are so diverse and different
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- 2 weeks