1 | Event
About meLike all of you, I love to travel. Planning a trip is my best anecdote for stress and anxiety. There's nothing more freeing for me than to have a bag packed and a flight booked. I'm in Dallas due to COVID and am looking forward to planning some extended road trips for 2020/2021. When it's not a pandemic, my wife and I live part-time in Costa Rica and part-time in Chicago.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- Australia - my first solo trip
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- negotiate with your airbnb host, especially on longer term stays - they are usually open, especially if you have good ratings
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Africa - I've been to Tanzania, but would love to spend time exploring the continent. Why? Because it's a part of the world I don't know much about and would love to learn more.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- A stranger's moto
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually a few hours in advance