About meI live in Seattle and my husband and I are travel junkies who don’t get to travel nearly as much as we’d like to. We don’t have kids (by choice), just a dog and a cat, so it’s maybe a little easier to be impulsive.
We’ve been to France, Spain, Italy, the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Turks and Caicos, Grenadine Islands, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, Peru, Mexico, and a million places in the US. I’m sure I’m forgetting a lot of places.
- Reason for joining
- I love nomadic Matt and would love to meet others who love travel as much as I do.
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- I went to Europe right out of high school with my brother and it was the farthest I’d ever been and SO exciting!
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Carry on. ALWAYS. Life is too short to wait for lost luggage.
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Africa, because safari’s!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Probably ballooning in France - because I hate heights and I can’t believe I actually did it!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I start *thinking* about packing like a month before, making lists and buying travel accessories. Actual packing is the night before.