Featured Member BadgeA Nomadic Network Star!
3 | Followers 2 | Events
About meJessie Festa is an NYC tour guide and the owner of the solo female and offbeat travel blog, Jessie on a Journey as well as the online responsible tourism and culture magazine, Epicure & Culture. She believes experiences are more valuable than things, and some of her favorite travel memories include biking her way through Kerala (India), traveling solo by bus for three months through South America, and completing the Mohare Danda Eco-Trek in the Annapurna Himalayas of Nepal. When not galavanting around the globe, you can find her leading photo tours with NYC Photo Journeys, taking yoga and hip hop classes, and sipping her way through the local cocktail scene.
- Reason for joining
- I love travel and I'm speaking in June! :)
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Follow travel deal Twitter accounts like @TheFlightDeal and @SecretFlying
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Antarctica because it's such a unique location
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Scooter snorkel in Antigua. Not really transportation, but it moves you through the water fast!
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- The night before or the morning of! :)