About meA traveler with a passion for different cultures, new foods, and not-so-well-known locations.
YouTube: Jetset Jose
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- The first international city that I visited was Montréal. 🇨🇦 It was the first time that I was immersed in a language that I did not speak.
- What's your best budget travel hack or tip?
- Utilize your credit card reward points!
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Cuba has been my dream destination my whole life. A trip to Cuba would allow me to immerse myself in another Spanish Caribbean culture and to be able to take a journey back in time to see classic cars.
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Biking! I rode my bike from Westchester to Brooklyn and back before (about 60 miles!)
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- I begin packing about 2 days prior to my trip.