2 | Events
About meTraveler. Linguist. Connector. Driven by Curiosity & Purpose.
I grew up in a college town in the LA Area, and also lived in Brazil, San Francisco, Venezuela, and France. I speak fluent Spanish & Portuguese, and intermediate French. I've also dabbled in learning Turkish, Russian, Italian, and many other things not related to languages! I have a passion for all things international, travel, languages, & cultures. I'm curious and love meeting new people, trying unique foods, & always learning new things. Before covid, I was traveling the world and working remotely for 9 months straight!
- Reason for joining
- I'm a world traveler who's been to 42 countries, 26 US states, and I'd love to meet other travelers!
- What is the country or city that made you fall in love with traveling?
- If you could travel anywhere (regardless of time and money) where would you go? Why?
- Another planet with an atmosphere compatible to that of Earth / amenable to humans. To be a true explorer! Otherwise, Russia, India, Senegal, Mozambique, & Iran are some countries I really want to visit but haven't been yet – I'm very curious about each!
- What's the most surprising mode of transportation you've used?
- Camel, Tuktuk, Car rides with strangers, ski lift
- When do you start packing for a trip? A month, week, day, or hour in advance!
- Usually the day or night before, but armed with my trusty google doc spreadsheet to track everything I need to bring!